Legislation surrounding employment law is constantly changing and always requires a dedicated, professional legal team to keep up.
Our experienced employment solicitors at McHale Muldoon will help you to resolve your employment issue to ensure you receive the best outcome from your case.
Our team appreciates the need for swift and decisive action and work closely with you to establish your personal and commercial objectives and the most appropriate way forward for you.
We ensure we provide a personalised support service to our clients. We appreciate the pressures employees may face in the workplace as dispute and uncertainty looms over them. Therefore we provide clarity and pragmatism when advising on the best approach for our clients to take.
Our solicitors will be with you every step of the way and will happily assist you with a wide range of employment law services including:
- Unfair Dismissal claims
- Advising on the legal aspects of conduct and performance dismissals
- Discrimination in the workplace related to Equality issues
- Bullying and harassment issues
- Employment law aspects of business sales and the transfer of your employee contract
- Equal pay and opportunities
- Parental rights and benefits
- Variation of contract
- Advice to Fixed Term Employees, Part Time Employees, Consultants and Independent Contractors
- Post employment restrictive covenants
- Severance Agreements
- Intellectual Property disputes with employers
- Social Media issues
- Representation before disciplinary panels, tribunals and before the courts*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award of settlement.